Hard-sided Eleven 10® RIGID Tourniquet Case for the C-A-T® Gen 7
The Eleven 10® RIGID Tourniquet Case for the C-A-T Gen 7 is a hard-sided tourniquet case designed to give you easy access to your tourniquet when seconds matter. It can be worn on your duty belt, MOLLE/PALS compatible vest, or in the accessory position on your Safariland® drop leg holster.
The RIGID TQ Case holds your tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there’s no straps, buckles or flaps to deal with. It offers true one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases.
The injection molded RIGID TQ Case® offers numerous mounting options and ride adjustment. It’s compatible with Blade-Tech, Safariland, and Tactical Tailor mounting solutions. Many of the mounting solutions can be mounted in the vertical or horizontal positions.
Eleven 10 RIGID Tourniquet Case Features:
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds the C-A-T® Tourniquet (Gen 7 and Older Generations) utilizing friction
- Designed to allow more contact with the tourniquet when deploying
- This RIGID Tourniquet Case is an Injection Molded case designed to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Drainage hole at the bottom of the case
- Medical identifying PVC cross patch included
- Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally, canted or inverted)
- Available mounting options – Police Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TEK-LOK Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25″ belt), or MOLLE/PALS Attachment (Tactical Tailor Malice Clip)
- Can be mounted to a Safariland® Drop Leg Shroud in the accessory position (mounting hardware sold separately)
NOTES: Utilize the included Vibra-tite to secure the hardware in place once the desired configuration is obtained. Instructions are included.
All of Eleven 10®’s products are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
ALL SALES FINAL AND NO RETURNS ON CLEARANCE ITEMS