Chase Tactical Joey Utility Pouch
Chase Tactical JOEY Utility Pouch hangs under the front flap of most plate carriers and attaches quickly and securely via Hook & Loop.
Frequently Bought Together
Designed by U.S. Veterans
The Chase Tactical JOEY utility Pouch hangs under the front flap of most plate carriers and attaches quickly and securely via hook & loop (Loop to the frontside and Hook on the backside). There are 2 zip pockets, the larger and main compartment is designed for storage and quick access of larger accessories or medical items.
The smaller pocket is good for storage of smaller items such as flashlights, batteries, etc.
On the underside there are 2 elastic loops for chem lights and or markers. The JOEY Utility Pouch can also be used as an armor add-on for lower abdomen protection, we have included a rear pocket which allows for the Chase Tactical JOEY Pouch Soft Armor Insert Level IIIA to be added.
The front of the Joey utility Pouch has 3 rows, each comprising 4 loops of MOLLE webbing with hook & loop sewn on. This allows the attachment of other small pouches and or call sign and insignia patches. Made from Genuine U.S. Mil-Spec materials.
Joey Utility Pouch Features
- 2 Zipper pockets in the front
- 1 Zipper pocket in the rear which will accept Level IIIA Soft Armor
- 2 Elastic loops on the bottom for chem lights
- Attaches securely to plate carriers with Hook & Loop flap
- Hook & Loop MOLLE webbing on front
- U.S. Mil-Spec IR Treated material
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Level IIIA Armor Sold Separately
Weight: 0.35 LBS
Chase Tactical is a leading manufacturer of premium tactical gear and specialized in nylon products for the U.S. Military, Law Enforcement, and Government Agencies throughout the world. Click here to learn about Chase Tactical
SHOP: ARMOR | BALLISTIC HELMETS | PLATE CARRIERS