The ultra lightweight minimalist Low-Vis Plate Carrier M1 (LVPC-M1) by Chase Tactical
Designed by U.S. Veterans
The LVPC-M1 is a combination of our Low-Vis Plate Carrier and our Triple 5.56 Velcro Mag Pouch. The LVPC-M1 is a slick, low profile/low visibility plate carrier that is fully adjustable on the shoulders for size. The sides are made from double layer Mil-Spec elastic and incorporates 2 internal pouches on each side which can hold mag pouches, tourniquets and/or radio. The sides are fully adjustable for girth by way of velcro closure.
- Removable cummerbund with Double Layer Mil-Spec Velcro
- Removable Triple Velcro 5.56 Mag Pouch
- 2 Internal Pouches on each side of Cummerbund
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- Mil-Spec IR Treated Murdock Webbing
- All our fabrics, webbing, and plastic hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
- REGULAR: Fits 10″ x 12″ Plate (Standard Size)
- X-LARGE: Fits 11″ x 14″ Plate (Most Uncommon Size)
Have a question about our Low-Vis Plate Carrier M1 (LVPC-M1)? Click on the “Reviews” Tab and send it to us. We use only the best materials for durability, utility and comfort when it comes to tactical nylon.