Chase Tactical 4SSS2 Level IV Rifle Armor Plate NIJ 04/05 2005IR Certified
The Chase Tactical 4SSS2 Level IV Rifle Armor Plate are NIJ 04/05 Certified Stand Alone Armor Piercing Plates. The 4SSS2 Level IV Rifle Armor Plate is also 2005 IR Certified Providing protection from Armor Piercing munitions, the 4SSS2 is an ideal choice for end users seeking a high performing ballistic resistant armor plate.
- Protection: Level IV Stand Alone Armor Piercing
- NIJ Standard 0101.04 (2005IR): This product has been certified compliant by NIJ
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Lightweight Silicon Carbide Based Hard Armor Plate
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon, Polyester Veil, Polyurea
- Thinness: 0.75”
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut and multi-curve shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship.
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
- MADE IN THE USA
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Please allow 4-5 Weeks for shipment.
PLATES ARE SOLD AS INDIVIDUAL UNITS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
There are no reviews yet.