Chase Tactical Stingray Level IIIA Ballistic Armor Blanket Specifications
- Protection: Level IIIA Stand Alone against handgun rounds in addition to shrapnel and fragments from ballistics and IED’s
- NIJ Standard 0108.01: Tested and verified to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ Standard 0108.01 by an NIJ accredited laboratory
- Material: Aramid based soft armor material with proprietary advanced ballistic matrix material components.
- Aerial Density: 1.2 psf (5.6kg/sqm)
- Thinness: 0.25”
- ABMM: Advanced Ballistic Matrix Materials
- Exterior Cover: 1000D & 500D Cordura®, Textured Nylon (removable and washable cover)
- Body protection: Rapidly deployable with multi-hit capabilities
- Heavy-duty Handles: Easy positioning and use as a gurney if needed
- Backpack transportation/storage bag
- DWR Water Resistant covers and optional FR-Fire retardant treatment
- Military Camo Patterns: Available to DOD only
- Optional Upgrade: Add Blastwrap® Enclosed Sleeve
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Please allow 4-5 Weeks for shipment.
There are no reviews yet.