Low Profile & High Protection with the Low-Visibility Plate Carrier (LVPC) by Chase Tactical
Designed by U.S. Veterans
The Low-Visibility Plate Carrier (LVPC) is a low profile slick plate carrier built for low visibility and concealment. It is fully adjustable on the shoulders for size, and the sides are made from double layer Mil-Spec elastic. It also incorporates 2 internal pouches on each side which can hold magazine pouches and/or radio. The sides of our Low-Visibility Plate Carrier are fully adjustable for girth by way of Velcro closure.
- Removable cummerbund with Double Layer Mil-Spec Elastic
- 2 Internal Pouches on each side of Cummerbund
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- All our Fabrics are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
- REGULAR: Fits 10″ x 12″ Plate (Standard Size)
- X-LARGE: Fits 11″ x 14″ Plate (Most Uncommon Size)
Have a question about our Low-Visibilty Plate Carrier? Click on the “Reviews” Tab and send it to us. We use only the best materials for durability, utility and comfort when it comes to tactical nylon.