Low Profile & High Protection with the Low-Visibility Plate Carrier (LVPC) by Chase Tactical
Designed by U.S. Veterans
The Low-Visibility Plate Carrier (LVPC) is a low profile slick plate carrier and fully adjustable on the shoulders for size. The sides are made from double layer Mil-Spec elastic and incorporates 2 internal pouches on each side which can hold magazine pouches and/or radio.
The sides of our Low-Visibility Plate Carrier are fully adjustable for girth by way of Velcro closure.
- Removable cummerbund with Double Layer Mil-Spec Velcro
- 2 Internal Pouches on each side of Cummerbund
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- Mil-Spec IR Treated Murdock Webbing
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
- REGULAR: Fits 10″ x 12″ Plate (Standard Size)
- X-LARGE: Fits 11″ x 14″ Plate (Most Uncommon Size)
Have a question about our Low-Visibilty Plate Carrier (LVPC)? Click on the “Reviews” Tab and send it to us. We use only the best materials for durability, utility and comfort when it comes to tactical nylon.