The Chase Tactical LOPC Active Shooter Kit is a cost-effective solution for active shooter preparation and response. This kit provides protection against both handgun and rifle rounds.
- Chase Tactical LOPC Plate Carrier x 1
- Chase Tactical AR1000 Level III+ 10 x 12 Hard Armor Shooter Cut Plates x 2
Chase Tactical Lightweight Operational Plate Carrier (LOPC)
The LOPC is a lightweight plate carrier that works with any set of hard armor plates and soft armor backers. The LOPC has built-in padded and fully adjustable shoulder straps. The tops of the shoulder straps have both nylon webbing and elastic webbing for mounting and routing tourniquets, hydration tubes, radio antennas, handsets, comm wires, V Lites, and strobe lights. The front incorporates a large matching Velcro loop area for placards and 2 vertical clips which will accept a variety of preconfigured weapon-specific pouch panels. The LOPC comes standard with a removable MOLLE clip placard held in place by 2 vertical clips. Spacer mesh is used on the inside of the LOPC for increased breathability and comfort. The cummerbund is made of lightweight breathable mesh with MOLLE webbing on the exterior and interior. Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down and out of the way when not in use.
- Removable cummerbund with Mil-Spec Velcro
- Lightweight breathable cummerbund with MOLLE webbing on the exterior and interior.
- Vertical Clips for rapid add/removal of auxiliary chest-worn equipment
- Comes standard with a removable MOLLE clip placard
- Interchangeable cummerbund system
- Fully adjustable & padded shoulder straps
- Spacer mesh for comfort & breathability
- Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- Mil-Spec IR Treated Murdock Webbing
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Chase Tactical AR1000 Level III+ Stand Alone Rifle Plate NIJ 0101.06 Compliant (RHINO EXTREME COATING)
The Chase Tactical AR1000 Rhino eXtreme is an all-steel based Advanced Armox Steel / MIL46100 compliant product with an upgraded base coat spall liner. Unlike other AR500 Steel armor plates available on the market, the CT-AR1000 plate is the first to receive NIJ 0101.06 Compliance and is also DEA Compliant so you can purchase with confidence. It is designed to be a thin, low profile, economical armor solution for law enforcement and military personnel.
- Protection: Level III+ Stand Alone High-Velocity Rifle Rounds
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product is compliant to NIJ 0101.06
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Advanced Armox Steel
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Upgrade Finish: Polyurea ballistic fragment spall and blast coating Rhino Extreme 11-50 FR
- DEA Compliant Threats: M80 ball, M43 MSC PS, SS109/M855, .223 REM
- Thinness: .35”
- Weight: 5.9 Lbs.
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”
- Warranty: 10 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
- MADE IN THE USA
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Armor could take 2-3 Weeks for shipment.