Frequently Bought Together
Chase Tactical Individual First Aid – IFAK Pouch
The Chase Tactical IFAK pouch is designed to hold medical gear, Combat Gauze, Tourniquet Trauma Bandage, and immediate access to medical shears. IFAKs (Individual First Aid Kit) are trauma kits containing essential life-saving materials, bleeding control and major wound treatments. Medical shears are designed to be stored securely at the rear of the pouch to allow quick and easy access. An essential item that should be in your Tactical Medical gear kit.
There is a quick pull interior strap, which threads under your medical gear and when pulled allows one handed removal of contents. Both sides of the pouch have additional external webbing for attachment of extra tourniquet’s, glow sticks etc.
- Dedicated rear slot for medical shears, secured by strap and snap
- Main pouch utilizes quick-pull interior strap to aid in one handed removal of contents
- Flap allows user to engage either a side release buckle, hook and loop closure, or both
- Flap has a hook & loop square for attachment of First Aid patch
- Grommet on bottom for drainage
IFAK Pouch Specifications:
***MEDICAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED***