Chase Tactical 4S17M Level IV Rifle Plate NIJ 06 Certified & DEA Compliant – MULTI CURVE
The Chase Tactical 4S17M Series are NIJ 0101.06 Certified & DEA Compliant Stand Alone Multi Curve Plates. The 4S17M Hard Armor ballistic insert provides protection against projectiles, shrapnel and improves the performance of ballistic vest and tactical EOD search suits. This insert comes in a Shooter’s & SAPI Cut and is also available in a single curve configuration. Providing protection from Armor Piercing munitions, the CT-4S17M is an ideal choice for end users seeking an affordable high performing ballistic resistant armor plate.
- Protection: Level IV Stand Alone Armor Piercing
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product has been certified compliant by NIJ
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Ceramic strike face composite backing
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”.
- Thinness: 0.95”
- Warranty: 10 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship.
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
- MADE IN THE USA
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Please allow 2-3 Weeks for shipment.