Chase Tactical Return Policy:
- Any and all return requests must be made with 14 days upon receipt of shipment.
- No refund will be applied to shipments that are refused at the time of delivery.
- There are no exceptions to this policy.
- All shipping costs are not refundable.
- All sales are final on all headwear (due to Federal regulations), and closeout/overstock items. If apparel is ordered in the wrong size, it is up to the discretion of Chase Tactical to waive any potential restocking fees.
- Refunds are only available for products in new/unused and saleable condition. If your product has been used, no refund will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued on Medical, Body Armor, Night Vision, Lasers, or Magnifer products once they have been shipped, all sales are FINAL on these products.
- A 10% Restocking Fee will be applied to ALL Returns
- All returns due to error by Chase Tactical will have any and all fees waived.
- All orders are final and cannot be cancelled once the order has processed due to our lighting fast shipping times. If the order is within the proper time frame contact Chase Tactical. This policy will be reviewed on an individual basis.
DO NOT SEND YOUR RETURN BACK WITHOUT RECEIVING AN RA NUMBER. TO PROPERLY TRACK YOUR RETURN WE MUST ISSUE YOU AN RA NUMBER.
REQUEST AN RA NUMBER AT RETURNS@CHASETACTICAL.COM