Skeleton Optics STAMPEDE (Original Edition) Women’s Sunglasses is Skeleton’s signature female frame design, refined and fashionable.
Skeleton Optics‘s Women’s Sunglasses like the Skeleton Optics STAMPEDE are all made in Italy with high quality materials fusing style and rugged performance while featuring Polarized Polycarbonate lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision with 100% UV Protection.
Skeleton Optics STAMPEDE Original Edition Sunglasses Features:
- Polarized Polycarbonate lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision with 100% UV Protection
- Advanced TRI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
- Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activates
- Grilamid® TR-90 Frame for lasting durability
- Highly Resistant to chemicals
- Base Curve 8
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Your Complete Satisfaction is Our Goal. All Skeleton Optics Products come with a one year manufacturer warranty covering defects. Skeleton Optics warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-Skeleton Optics lenses by Carl Zeiss will void this warranty. All warranty exchanges must be made with your original sales receipt.
- Please contact Customer Service at Returns@ChaseTactical.com prior to sending defective merchandise to obtain an RMA number. We will refuse all shipments that are not clearly marked with this number.
- To help maintain your new Skeleton Optics women’s sunglasses please use the micro-fiber bag included with your purchase. This case/cleaning cloth is designed to provide a lint free solution for cleaning and storage. Using this multi-purpose cloth will help extend the life of your lenses.
- In addition to daily cleaning, you can periodically clean the eyewear under warm tap water to remove oils produced by your skin. DO NOT USE glass cleaners or other detergents to clean your lenses as they often leave a residue behind.
Made in Italy