The Chase Tactical MEAC Active Shooter Kit is a cost effective solution for active shooter preparation and response. This kit provides protection against both hand gun and rifle rounds.
- Chase Tactical MEAC Plate Carrier x 1
- Chase Tactical AR1000 Level III+ 10 x 12 Hard Armor Shooter Cut Plates x 2
Chase Tactical Modular Enhanced Armor Plate Carrier (MEAC)
The MEAC is a lightweight plate carrier that works with any set of hard armor plates and soft armor backers. The triple magazine front panel is secured with Velcro into the carrier and will fit 3 – 30 round 5.56mm magazines. The internal mag pouch is removable allowing you to insert our AK47, or 7.62 x 51 pouch.
The MEAC has built-in padded and fully adjustable shoulder straps. The tops of the shoulder straps have both nylon webbing and elastic webbing for mounting and routing tourniquets, hydration tubes, radio antennas, handsets, comm wires, V Lites, and strobe lights. Spacer mesh is used on the inside of the MEAC for increased breathability and comfort. Matching Velcro loop covers the upper front and back portions of the carrier for any size Velcro placards. Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down and out of the way when not in use.
- Removable cummerbund with Mil-Spec Velcro
- Fits 5.56mm, 7.62 x 39, & 7.62 x 51 magazines
- Interchangeable cummerbund system
- Fully adjustable & padded shoulder straps
- Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down
- Spacer mesh for comfort & breathability
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- Mil-Spec IR Treated Murdock Webbing
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Chase Tactical AR1000 Level III+ Stand Alone Rifle Plate NIJ 0101.06 Compliant (RHINO EXTREME COATING)
The Chase Tactical AR1000 Rhino eXtreme is an all-steel based Advanced Armox Steel / MIL46100 compliant product with an upgraded base coat spall liner. Unlike other AR500 Steel armor plates available on the market, the CT-AR1000 plate is the first to receive NIJ 0101.06 Compliance and is also DEA Compliant so you can purchase with confidence. It is designed to be a thin, low profile, economical armor solution for law enforcement and military personnel.
- Protection: Level III+ Stand Alone High-Velocity Rifle Rounds
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product is compliant to NIJ 0101.06
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Advanced Armox Steel
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Upgrade Finish: Polyurea ballistic fragment spall and blast coating Rhino Extreme 11-50 FR
- DEA Compliant Threats: M80 ball, M43 MSC PS, SS109/M855, .223 REM
- Thinness: .35”
- Weight: 5.9 Lbs.
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”
- Warranty: 10 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
- MADE IN THE USA
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Armor could take 2-3 Weeks for shipment.