// Chase Tactical is proud to be one of the leading manufacturers of military-approved body armor plates designed, developed and manufactured using state-of-the-art processes and equipment to ensure quality and performance. Our Armor is categorized as ‘one the best in the world‘ and can be vouched for by our customers at the Department of Defense and U.S. federal and state agencies. All of Chase Tactical armor plates are NIJ compliant, with models available for NIJ 2005 Interim and NIJ 0101.06 standards. //
Daily tested and used by the DoD + International Coalition Forces and Law Enforcement Agencies worldwide.
4S17 Level IV Hard Armor Plate
NIJ 0101.06 Certified & DEA Compliant Stand Alone Single Curve Hard Armor Plates
The 4S17 Hard Body Armor ballistic insert provides protection against projectiles, shrapnel and improves the performance of ballistic vest and tactical EOD search suits. This insert comes in our modified Shooter’s Cut, Swimmer’s Cut, SAPI Cut, and Full Cut and is available in a Multi-Curve configuration. Providing protection from Armor Piercing munitions, the CT-4S17 is an ideal choice for end users seeking an affordable high performing ballistic resistant armor plate.
- Protection: Level IV Stand Alone Armor Piercing
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product has been certified compliant by NIJ
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Ceramic strike face composite backing
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Thinness: 0.95”
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”.
- Warranty: 10 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
SHOP ALL ARMOR
Chase Tactical’s body armor plates are made in the U.S.A. using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and equipment to ensure top quality and ultimate protection when deployed by operators throughout numerous tactical and urban situations. Our hard armor plates are NIJ compliant, with models available for NIJ 2005 Interim and NIJ 0101.06 standards. In addition, they undergo special threat assessment, and some models are independently tested according to the NIJ 0108.01 standard.