Designed for those who don’t go where the path leads, the Skeleton Optics SCOUT Mossy Oak sunglasses are intended for those who instead forge their own trail.
Skeleton Optics is pleased to provide hunters and sportsman the Skeleton Optics SCOUT Mossy Oak Break-Up Country sunglasses featuring the most-true-to nature elements ever produced on camo. Skeleton Optics has integrated the innovative pattern into the frames through an enhanced hydro-dipping process.
The Skeleton Optics SCOUT Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Sunglasses combines digitally enhanced, life-sized natural elements with the perfect color tones to help you blend in and shadowing elements that truly break up your outline like no other pattern available today.
A custom blaze orange nose-piece has been fitted for anti-slip and moisture wicking and to complete the look, the Skeleton logo has been hand-painted treatment in blaze orange. No two frames look exactly alike! So, no matter where you hunt, becoming a part of your surroundings won’t be a problem.
Skeleton Optics SCOUT Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Sunglasses Features:
- Polarized Polycarbonate lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision with 100% UV Protection
- Advanced TRI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
- Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activates
- Grilamid® TR-90 Frame for lasting durability
- Highly Resistant to chemicals
- Base Curve 8
- Designed and Manufactured in Italy
- Your Complete Satisfaction is Our Goal. All Skeleton Optics Products come with a one year manufacturer warranty covering defects. Skeleton Optics warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-Skeleton Optics lenses by Carl Zeiss will void this warranty.
- All warranty exchanges must be made with your original sales receipt. Please contact Customer Service at Returns@ChaseTactical.com prior to sending defective merchandise to obtain an RMA number. We will refuse all shipments that are not clearly marked with this number.
- To help maintain your new Skeleton Optics sunglasses please use the micro-fiber bag included with your purchase. This case/cleaning cloth is designed to provide a lint free solution for cleaning and storage. Using this multi-purpose cloth will help extend the life of your lenses. In addition to daily cleaning you can periodically clean the eye-wear under warm tap water to remove oils produced by your skin. DO NOT USE glass cleaners or other detergents to clean your lenses as they often leave a residue behind.
Made in Italy