The ease of gauze. The power of the QuikClot Combat Gauze: Pack It. Wrap It. Stop Bleeding Cold.
The QuikClot Combat Gauze LE™ is a soft, white, sterile, non-woven 3 in. by 4 yd Z-folded gauze impregnated with kaolin, an inert mineral that does not generate heat. The QuikClot Gauze is individually wrapped in an easy rip, military grade foil pouch. Indicated for temporary external control of traumatic bleeding, it is also flexible and pliable and contours to all wounds. Effective, simple and safe to use when trying to control life-threatening hemorrhage from wounds that are not amenable to tourniquet application.
QuikClot Combat Gauze Specifications:
- Controls Bleeding: Promotes clotting within minutes, allowing responders to control bleeding in an efficient and timely manner.
- Easy To Use: It uses the same placement technique as standard gauze
- Expedited Product Access: Eight tear points for quicker application
- Heat Free: QuikClot products produce NO Heat
- Expiration: 5-year shelf life
QuikClot Gauze Dimensions:
- Packaged: H 5 in. x W 5.5 in. x D 0.625 in.
- Gauze: W 3 in.x L 4 yd (12 ft)
- Weight: 0.8 oz