MIL-Spec 33" Tactical Personal Retention Lanyard + KONG Frog Clamp
The 33″ Tactical Personal Retention Lanyard (PRL) by Chase Tactical is made using 1” tubular nylon and designed with a loop-to-girth hitch on one end and a Kong Frog Cable clamp on the opposite end. This PRL sewn together has an overall length of 33″ (84cm) including Frog clip and will expand to 46″ (117cm) inclusive of clip.
Ideal for use on maritime and helicopter operations. The Kong Frog Cable clamp is simple to use, can be released using just one hand, and is designed to be released under maximum tension. The Kong Frog Cable clamp is manufactured from high grade aluminum and is tested to 5,622 Pounds (25 Kilo Newton’s).
Kong components are made in Italy; fully assembled Tactical Personal Retention Lanyard is Made in the USA.
33" Tactical Personal Retention Lanyard Features
- FROG CLAMP: The KONG® Frog Cable Clamp provides automatic cable clamping that takes place when it touches the anchor point.
- Dual release speed clips for additional safety.
- Braided internal shock cord
- Chase Tactical MILSPEC bar tacking
- Manufactured using U.S. Mil spec tubular nylon, high quality bungee cord, high quality U.S. Mil spec threads.
- Meets ANSI Z359.3 standard
- Weight: 6 oz.
- USA MADE (Berry Compliant)
Safety Notice: Please test this product prior to use.