The FCR is designed to work as a compact Chest Rig in standalone configuration
The FCR accommodates 8 x M4 style mags with adjustable bungee retention which allows AK mags to be easy changed out. There are a total of 4 utility pouches. The end pouches can hold MBITR 148 radios, there are elastic loops for storage of chemlights, small flashlights etc. at the sides of the end pouches.
Warrior’s DPDA-9 double pistol mag pouch is attached to the front of the rig with MOLLE and can be removed or replaced as required.
The unique feature about the FCR is its ability to attach to Warrior’s new RPC (Recon Plate Carrier). Simply remove the shoulder and rear straps and all the remaining clips line up with the corresponding ITW clips located on the front and sides of the RPC Plate carrier, creating a scalable armor platform.
Made from genuine U.S. Mil Spec materials and hardware.
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- 25mm (1 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
- MultiCam Products now available with official MultiCam approved Murdock webbing.
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, Plastic Hardware and Threads are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.