Warrior Assault Systems Assaulter’s Back Panel MOLLE’s on to the full range of Warrior armor carriers. The top section features a 5.56mm Triple Open Mag pouch with bungee retention sewn directly on to the panel. The lower section has a removable General Purpose / Rip Off Medic Pouch. The Assaulter’s Panel comes with an internal hydration or bolt cutter pocket.
In order to fit this Back Panel onto a carrier you’ll require 6 rows of horizontal MOLLE and 6 rows of vertical MOLLE.
Made from Genuine U.S. Mil Spec I.R. Fabric and Webbing.
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- 25mm (1 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
- MultiCam Products now available with official MultiCam approved Murdock webbing.
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, Plastic Hardware and Threads are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.