Belleville TR313 FLYWEIGHT Lightweight Hot Weather Boot (Desert Tan)
These Army Tactical Research Flyweight Boots in Army tan leather are extremely lightweight at only 1.5 pounds a pair so you can perform your duties swiftly and efficiently. No wonder these boots have been categorized as “ultra lightweight.” Plus the breathability of these boots is second to none so you can hike, march, walk, perform sentry duties or any other light duties and finish your shift with fresh, clean feet and energy to spare.
These tan leather flyweight Army boots are also made from highly durable, minimalist materials that wick moisture away from your feet at all times. The medial side vents inside these boots also create an ideal way to move perspiration or humidity out of the boots and into the air.
The uppers of these Tactical Research Flyweight leather tan boots have also been engineered with the highest quality craftsmanship, which you can see from the highly visible double and triple stitching. This method of stitching is extremely high quality and keeps boots lasting longer, requiring fewer repairs. In addition, there are three layers of extra cushioning inside the boot that also provide extreme protection and shock absorption. This prevents your feet from becoming injured or fatigued.
You will also find the single density molded EVA insole is ergonomically-designed to follow the contours of your feet for a superb fit and feel.
- Army Desert Tan
- Army AR670-1-compliant
- Free shipping
- 8 inch regulation military height
- Extremely lightweight at only 1.5 pounds per pair
- Tan flesh-out cattle hide leather for long-lasting durability
- Plain toe and sole are the same color as the upper
- Rubber or polyether polyurethane outsole for outstanding ruggedness over varying terrain
- Sole will not go beyond two inches in height when it is measured from the bottom of the sole. It will also not reach up the back of the heel or over the top of the toe
- Upper made of leather and non-mesh fabric for breathable, durable wear and tear
- Smooth leather upper resists scuffs, abrasions and potential scrapes
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles provide superb cushioning comfort
- Rubber soles are oil- and slip-resistant for extra safety
- Single density molded EVA insole is ergonomically designed to trace the contours of your feet for extra comfort
- Unlined upper is very breathable, allowing your feet to stay cool and dry
- Double and triple stitched seams help boots last longer thereby requiring fewer repairs
- Three layers of extra cushioning create superb shock absorption and hazard prevention
- Medial side air vents direct moisture away from your feet for dryness and comfort
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.