SONS Trauma Kit – Advanced Vehicle Trauma Kit (AVTK)
Out of stock
Designed for vehicles, boats and other locations where a self-contained trauma kit is beneficial, the Mobility Trauma Kit provides a larger size with the opportunity to carry more gear while still retaining a slim profile that will store easily. The contents follow all Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Guidelines, and are packed for priority of care, sealed within heavy-duty medical grade vinyl that provides weatherproof protection of critical medical supplies. Radio Frequency (RF) welded seams provide superior loss protection of valuable equipment. Made in the USA | Patent No. 8,925,115
- Battle Tested Durability – Heavy-duty Medical grade vinyl keeps gear protected during long deployments. Outperforms the competition by a ratio of 3 to 1.
- Pressure Sealing & Precision RF Welding creates waterproof protection for valuable medical supplies.
- Designed for quick deployment, the contents are packed around injury patterns in order of priority for care.
- TCCC Compliant
- Size: 9 x 10 x 1 | Wt: 14.1 oz
- Z-Fold Hemostatic Gauze x 1
- 4″ Z-Fold Gauze Bandage x 1
- CAT Tourniquet x 1
- 14G Needle x 1
- Occlusive Dressing x 2
- NPA x 1
- Cravat x 1
- Pressure Dressing x 1
- Nitrile Gloves x 1