Wear all week and test the limits on the weekend, the Decoy sunglass are the perfect blending of style and performance in and out of your comfort zone. Skeleton Optics is pleased to announce a partnership with MultiCam® and provide hunters and sportsman the MultiCam® original camouflage pattern frames.
The MultiCam® pattern was developed to effectively limit the visual and near-IR signature of a person operating across a very wide range of physical environments and seasons. After many successful evaluations, after being proven in combat, and after becoming the officially issued pattern of the US Army for all Afghanistan operations in 2010, MultiCam® is the proven multi-environment concealment solution. No two frames look exactly alike!
- Polarized Polycarbonate lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision with 100% UV Protection
- Advanced TRI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
- Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activates
- Grilamid® TR-90 Frame for lasting durability
- Highly Resistant to chemicals
- Base Curve 6
- Designed and Manufactured in Italy
- Your Complete Satisfaction is Our Goal. All Skeleton Optics Products come with a one year manufacturer warranty covering defects. Skeleton Optics warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-Skeleton Optics lenses by Carl Zeiss will void this warranty. All warranty exchanges must be made with your original sales receipt. Please contact Customer Service at [email protected] prior to sending defective merchandise to obtain an RMA number. We will refuse all shipments that are not clearly marked with this number.
- Congratulations on your recent purchase of Skeleton Optics sunglasses. To help maintain your new Skeleton Optics sunglasses please use the micro-fiber bag included with your purchase. This case/cleaning cloth is designed to provide a lint free solution for cleaning and storage. Using this multi-purpose cloth will help extend the life of your lenses. In addition to daily cleaning you can periodically clean the eye-wear under warm tap water to remove oils produced by your skin. DO NOT USE glass cleaners or other detergents to clean your lenses as they often leave a residue behind.