The KING LT-D™ airway device is the safest and most reliable disposable supraglottic airway tool for emergency ventilation when direct laryngoscopy is not feasible. Pliable fabrication is engineered to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
As noted in the Manual of Emergency Airway Management by Dr. Ron Walls: “Of the four supralaryngeal devices discussed in this section, the KING LT-D™ airway seems to have the most promise as an emergency failed airway rescue device in the opinion of the author.” Other supraglottic airway devices evaluated were the Cuffed Oropharyngeal Airway (COPA), Esophageal/Tracheal Double Lumen Airway (COMBITUBE), Pharyngeal Airway Xpress (PAX) and the Glottic Aperture Seal Airway (GO2 Airway).
- Custom packaged for tactical medics
- Smooth insertion with minimal movement of the head in an average time of less than 15 seconds
- Convenient two-cuff inflation through a single pilot balloon
- Pliable fabrication
- Withstands extreme environmental conditions
- Includes surgical lubricant & 60cc syringe