Edge Tactical Eyewear – Hamel Matte Black Tigers Eye Lens
Out of stock
MATTE BLACK TIGERS EYE LENS
Edge Tactical Eyewear’s Hamel sunglasses are designed with the operator in mind and to stand up to hard use in the field. Used by military and law enforcement personnel, they feature matte frames and non-mirrored lenses to eliminate glare and help keep your position hidden when you want to lie low. They also meet the uniform code for all branches of the military and are Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 Rated.
The Hamel features a functional brow guard to block the sun and other unwanted light from above, as well as a recessed lens cavity that prevents air flow from drying out the eyes.
Other Features Include:
- Military-grade vapor shield that helps keep your glasses from fogging up
- Triple-strength anti-scratch coating greatly reduces the chances of you lenses becoming scratched
- G-15 lens not only provides contrast and image definition but protects your eyes by blocking 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
- Flexible nylon frame resists slipping off your face, even when you are sweating or in humid environments
- Straight temple rests comfortably on your head and doesn’t pinch
- Wrap-around frame offers side protection but has no side shield distortion
- Tough, polycarbonate lens offers ballistic protection, meeting both ANSI Z87.1+2010 and Military MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 standards for eye safety
- Includes a free soft cleaning bag