Belleville Tactical Research TR998Z WP Chrome 8″ Waterproof Side Zip Boot (Black)
From the street to the field, the TR Chrome is designed to perform in numerous environments. Through the use of cutting edge “hot fusion” technology, the Exo-Skeletal frame makes this boot both extremely supportive and highly functional. In addition, the hybrid lacing closure system provides a secure, customized fit and relieves pressure at the top of the foot for maximized comfort.
- Side zipper entry with molded security overlay
- Waterproof & bloodborne pathogen proof membrane
- “Hot Fusion” exo-skeletal frame provides structural support at minimal weight
- Chain-link mesh design provides excellent strength to weight ratio
- Unique cleat & lug outsole design allows for superior traction in multiple environments
- Low profile lace-lock hook and “Ghilly” style lacing system provides a secured & customized fit
- Aero-Spacer breathable, hydrophilic mesh lining
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.