Belleville KHYBER TR966 Hot Weather Lightweight Tactical Boot (Black)
Whether you’re standing stationary for hours at a time or performing tactical operations where movement is essential, the 6″ Khyber TR966 will provide both stability and flexibility in any application. In addition, with great design features to add to overall comfort and durability, such as its lace-to-toe lacing system for a customized fit, the TR966 is the top choice for everyday use.
- Full-grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent EVA midsole and exclusive VIBRAM® IBEX low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and maximized traction
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Highly breathable Air Mesh moisture-wicking lining
- 6″ height
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.