Belleville TR960Z KHYBER Hot Weather Lightweight Side-Zip Tactical Boot (Black)
Whether you’re standing stationary for hours at a time or performing tactical operations where movement is essential, the Khyber TR960Z will provide both stability and flexibility in any application. Our combination curved side zipper & lacing system makes it easy to get into and out of this lightweight boot and is a perfect choice for everyday use.
- Full-grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent EVA midsole and exclusive VIBRAM® IBEX low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and maximized traction in rugged terrain
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Side zipper entry with molded security overlay
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Highly breathable Air Mesh moisture-wicking lining
- 8” height
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.