Belleville TR696ZCT Flyweight Ultra Lightweight Side-Zip Composite Toe Garrison Boot (Sage Green)
Tactical Research’s lightest boot yet, the Flyweight TR696Z CT boot is perfectly suited for garrison and light range use. In addition to its athletic feel and fit, this comfortable boot is easy to enter with a side zipper. This highly breathable, well ventilated boot will keep your feel cool, dry and comfortable. Buy your Belleville TR696ZCT Lightweight Side-Zip Composite Toe Boot today at this great price….
- This flyweight comes equipped with a non matellic composit toe that is more lighter weight than the traditional steel toe. What is great about this is it does not conduct heat or cold.
- The upper is highly breathable, and does not have any lining and it is composed of ballistic Cordura nylon.
- It is double and triple stitched at the seams for super awesome durability.
- It rocks 3 layers of cushioning for comfort and for superior shock absorption.
- For extra drainage and cooling the boot has 2 side air vents.
- For easy on and off it has a side zipper with an auto lock slider.
- This boot is also ABU approved.
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.