Belleville KHYBER TR660 Hot Weather Lightweight Mountain Hybrid Boot (Sage Green)
This hot weather mountain hybrid boot was specifically designed for all-terrain use. From rocky mountainous terrain to hard pounding concrete roads, the Khyber will outperform when tested in any environment. With great design features to add to comfort and durability, such as its lace-to-toe lacing system for a customized fit, the TR660 is a top choice for everyday use.
- Rough-out cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent EVA midsole and exclusive VIBRAM® IBEX low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and maximized traction in rugged terrain
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Deeply serrated toe and heel bumper to aid in vertical climbing and crawling
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Breathe Right™ combat lunar moisture-wicking lining
- 8” height
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.