Belleville TR636Z CT MAINTAINER® Hot Weather Lightweight Side-Zip Composite Toe Boot (Sage Green)
The Tactical Research TR636Z CT MAINTAINER® boot is a lighter weight, more aggressive-looking industrial boot option designed to withstand the rigors of maintenance environments. The combination of the smooth, easy to clean grain-out leather used, curved side zipper and ASTM certified/EH rated composite toe boot makes the TR636Z CT a perfect choice for those looking for both ease and safety.
- Smooth, stain resistant full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- “Over-lasted” EVA midsole and sleek, multi-directional low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and superior shock absorption
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Non-metallic, spacious composite toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Rubber overlays on heel & toe resist abrasion and extend life of boot
- YKK coil side zipper with auto lock slider
- Highly breathable Air Mesh moisture-wicking lining
- 8” height
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.