Belleville TR555 RANGE RUNNER Hot Weather Hybrid Hiker Boot (Coyote)
The Ranger Runner TR555 provides a new look and feel to the standard combat hiker boot. With the use of the exclusively designed VIBRAM® IBEX outsole, this hot weather breathable boot can be used for multiple applications in various terrain.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather & nylon mesh upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent “over-lasted” EVA midsole and exclusive VIBRAM® IBEX low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and maximized traction in rugged terrain
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Deeply serrated toe and heel bumper to aid in vertical climbing and crawling
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Rappelling bars on outsole extend wear of outsole
- 6” height
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.