Belleville KHYBER II TR350 Hot Weather Lightweight Mountain Hybrid Boot (Desert Tan)
This hot weather mountain hybrid boot was specifically designed for all-terrain use. From rocky mountainous terrain to hard pounding concrete roads, the Khyber II will outperform when tested in any environment. With great design features to add to comfort and durability, such as its lace-to-toe lacing system for a customized fit, the TR350 is a top choice for everyday use.
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole to extend wear
- Breathe Right™ combat lunar lining
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic INSOLE
- 8” height
- Flesh-out suede leather & nylon fabric UPPER
- Soft, shock-absorbent EVA MIDSOLE
- Exclusive VIBRAM® “IBEX” outsole for rugged terrain OUTSOLE
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.