Belleville TR336Z CT GUARDIAN Hot Weather Lightweight Side-Zip Composite Toe Boot (Desert Tan)
This hot weather boot is made with a composite toe that is lighter in weight and does not conduct heat or cold to provide enhanced comfort around your toes. In addition, our combination curved side zipper & lacing system makes it easy to get into and out of this breathable, high performance safety boot.
- Rough-out cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent EVA midsole and long-wearing outsole that is oil & slip resistant
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Non-metallic, spacious composite toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- YKK coil side zipper with auto lock slider
- Highly breathable Air Mesh moisture-wicking lining
- 8” height
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.