Belleville TR336CT GUARDIAN Hot Weather Lightweight Composite Toe Boot (Desert Tan)
This hot weather boot is made with a composite toe that is lighter in weight and does not conduct heat or cold to provide enhanced comfort around your toes. The breathable upper design and cushioned EVA midsole also add to the overall comfort of this high performance safety boot.
- Rough-out cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent EVA midsole and long-wearing outsole that is oil & slip resistant
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Non-metallic, spacious composite toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Highly breathable Air Mesh moisture-wicking lining
- 8” height
- Meets AR670-1 requirements for optional wear
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.