TACTICAL RESEARCH BY BELLEVILLE CHROME 8″ HOT WEATHER SIDE ZIP BOOT (Black)
From the street to the field, the TR Chrome is designed to perform in numerous environments. Through the use of cutting edge “hot fusion” technology, the Exo-Skeletal frame makes this boot both extremely supportive and highly functional. In addition, the hybrid lacing closure system provides a secure, customized fit and relieves pressure at the top of the foot for maximized comfort.
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a VIBRAM® 390 FIRE & ICE™ Sierra outsole for superior traction in icy conditions
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Gore-tex® waterproof fabric bootie
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S. Air Force Flight Approved
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.