TACTICAL RESEARCH BY BELLEVILLE CHROME 6″ HOT WEATHER SIDE ZIP COMPOSITE TOE BOOT (Black)
From the street to the field, the TR Chrome is designed to perform in numerous environments. Through the use of cutting edge “hot fusion” technology, the Exo-Skeletal frame makes this both extremely supportive and highly functional. In addition, the hybrid lacing closure system provides a secure, customized fit and relieves pressure at the top of the foot for maximized comfort.
- Side zipper entry with molded security overlay
- “Hot Fusion” exo-skeletal frame provides structural support at minimal weight
- Chain-link mesh design provides excellent strength to weight ratio
- Unique cleat & lug outsole design allows for superior traction in multiple environments
- Low profile lace-lock hook and “Ghilly” style lacing system provides a secured and customized fit
- Aero-Spacer breathable, hydrophilic mesh lining
- Spacious, non-metallic composite toe meets ASTM F2412-05 & F2413-05 standards for impact, compression and electrical hazard protection.
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.