BELLEVILLE TACTICAL RESEARCH HOT WEATHER TRANSITION BOOT TR115 (Coyote)
AR 670-1 Army Approved
The Tactical Research Minimalist Transition Boot is perfect for soldiers looking to make the switch from traditional boots to a minimalist boot like the MiniMil.
After the demand for the Mini-Mil training boot skyrocketed, Belleville went to work and came up with this lightweight Tactical Research transition boot for soldiers who want a “barely there” fit and feel. This transitional boot, with its 5mm drop and barefoot capability, delivers exceptional comfort and a minimalist feel.
- 8” standard high rise uniform height
- Weighs about 2 pounds per pair
- Compliant with AR 670-1standards
- Flesh-out leather and 1000 denier Cordura nylon uppers hold up against abrasion and dirt
- This boot features injection-molded EVA to protect your feet in lightweight comfort
- Exclusive Vibram TALUS sole protects your feet every step of the way
- Soles resist against oil and slips to keep you safe on the job
- Single-density, molded EVA insole trace the contours of your feet for extra comfort and stability
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop keeps you “low to the ground” so you can really feel the terrain underneath you
- Aero spacer breathable, hydrophilic mesh lining for comfort and moisture control
- Exceptionally crafted double and triple-stitched seams deliver enhanced durability
- Pull-on loops help you don boots faster and easier
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING: If you are wearing the MINI-MiL™ for the first time or have not previously trained in minimalist footwear such as Vibram® FiveFingers, we encourage a very gradual transition as you will be using new muscles in the feet and lower legs. We recommend wearing the MINI-MiL™ for 1 – 2 hour intervals the first few weeks. Gradually increase usage as your body strengthens and adapts.
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.