Belleville C790 Waterproof Flight & Combat Boot (Coyote)
AR 670-1 COMPLIANT
Approved for flight by the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force, this Gore-tex® lined waterproof boot is multi-functional and is perfectly suited for both air and ground combat use. The lace-to-toe design also allows for a better, customized fit for increased stability and support.
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra outsole
- Gore-tex® waterproof fabric bootie
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S. Army & U.S Air Force Flight Approved
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.