Belleville B330DES ST Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boot USN/USMC
This unique U.S. Navy and U.S Marine Corps flight approved hot weather boot offers a great combination of both cool comfort and safety. From the ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe and WT-2 flight approved fabric that are used, to the Vibram® Chevron outsole designed to minimize FOD and improve traction, the 330 DES ST exceeds all necessary aviation boot requirements.
- Full grain cowhide leather & WT-2® flight approved fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM® Chevron outsole to minimize FOD
- Anti-microbial lining to improve foot health by minimizing bacteria growth and odor
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S. Navy & U.S. Marine Corps Flight Approved
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.