Belleville 990 Hot Weather Mountain Combat Boot (Coyote)
A “lightened-up” version of our heavy-duty 950 boot, the 990 is a hot weather boot option that provides both improved breathability AND additional ankle stability, support and mobility that is required in mountainous environments.
- Full-grain olive Nubuck leather & nylon fabric upper
- Midsole contains full lasting board with 1/8” Enlighten-U® comfort foam
- 100% rubber VIBRAM® “Crossbow” outsole with 90° heel for working broken rock and scree
- Combat Super Knit® moisture-wicking lining
- Breathable gusset for superior breathability
- Low profile, closed lacing system hardware to prevent snags
- High abrasion-resisting rubber overlays
- Polyurethane removable insert
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.