Belleville 950 Mountain Combat Boot (Brown)
Designed specifically for use in the most rugged & mountainous terrain, the 950 is as tough as it gets when it comes to military footwear. With its extremely durable leather and abrasion-resistant upper construction, this heavy-duty boot provides additional ankle stability, support and mobility that is required in a mountainous environment.
- 100% cattlehide leather upper with 360degree high abrasion rubber rand
- Midsole contains full lasting board with 1/8” Enlighten-U® comfort foam
- 100% rubber VIBRAM® “Bifida” outsole
- Gore-tex® waterproof fabric bootie
- Full leather gusset
- Low profile, closed lacing system hardware to prevent snags
- Soft removable insert
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.