Belleville 880ST 200g Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe Boot (Black)
Perfect for cool and wet conditions, the all leather 880 ST steel toe boot features 200G Thinsulate™ insulation and a Gore-tex® waterproof bootie which allows your feet to stay warm, dry and comfortable. Another special feature is the Vibram® FIRE & ICE™ Chevron outsole that minimizes FOD and provides better traction in icy conditions.
- All full grain cowhide leather upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a VIBRAM® FIRE & ICE™ Chevron outsole for FOD minimization and superior traction in icy conditions
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Gore-tex® waterproof fabric bootie
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.