Belleville 800ST Waterproof Steel Toe Flight and Flight Deck Boot (Black)
Certified by the U.S. Navy for both flight and flight deck use, the all leather, Gore-tex® lined 800 ST is fully waterproof and contains a 100% rubber Vibram® Chevron outsole to minimize FOD and improve traction on wet shipboard surfaces.
- All full grain cowhide leather upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM® Chevron outsole for FOD minimization
- Gore-tex® waterproof fabric bootie
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S. Navy Flight & Flight Deck Approved
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.