Belleville C795 Waterproof 200g Insulated Boot (Coyote)
AR 670-1 COMPLIANT
Perfect for cooler conditions, the C795 features 200G Thinsulate™ insulation and a Gore-tex® waterproof bootie which allows your feet to stay warm, dry and comfortable. Another special feature is the Vibram® FIRE & ICE™ outsole used that is made of a special rubber compound that does not harden in cooler temperatures to provide better traction in icy conditions.
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a VIBRAM® FIRE & ICE™ Sierra outsole for superior traction in icy conditions
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Gore-tex® waterproof fabric bootie
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- AR 670-1 Compliant
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.