Belleville 793 Waterproof Assault Flight Boot Boot (Desert Tan)
The NEW 793 is the latest addition to Belleville’s Air Force Flight Certified boots. With its lightweight upper pattern and Vibram® IBEX outsole, this boot has a more modern, more aggressive look. With full-grain cowhide leather and waterproof GORE-TEX® fabric, this boot provides both comfort and durability.
HEIGHT: 8” (Standard Military Height)
UPPER: Flesh-side out, full-grain cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
OUTSOLE: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM® “IBEX” outsole for rugged terrain
INSOLE: Dual density molded removable insert
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole extend wear
- Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a customized fit
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining
- AR 670-1 Compliant
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.