Belleville 790ST Waterproof Steel Toe Boot (Desert Tan)
Built for comfort and safety, the 790 ST contains both an ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe and a Gore-tex® lining that not only makes this boot waterproof, but also petroleum, oil and lubricant (POL) resistant. The lace-to-toe design also allows for a better, customized fit for increased stability and support.
- Full-grain cowhide leather nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra outsole
- Gore-tex® waterproof fabric bootie
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.