Belleville 775ST 600g Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe Boot (Desert Tan)
Heavily insulated with 600G of Thinsulate™ insulation, this all full-grain leather steel toe boot also offers ultimate waterproof protection and superior slip resistance in icy conditions through the use of the Vibram® FIRE & ICE™ outsole made of a special rubber compound that will not harden in cold temperatures.
- All full grain cowhide leather upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a VIBRAM® 360 FIRE & ICE™ Sierra outsole for superior traction in icy conditions
- 600g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Gore-tex® waterproof fabric bootie
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.