Belleville 775 600g Insulated Waterproof Boot (Desert Tan)
Heavily insulated with 600G of Thinsulate™ insulation, this all full-grain leather boot also offers ultimate waterproof protection and superior slip resistance in icy conditions through the use of the Vibram® 360° FIRE & ICE™ outsole made of a special rubber compound that will not harden in cold temperatures.
- All full grain cowhide leather upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a VIBRAM® 360° FIRE & ICE™ outsole for superior traction in icy conditions
- 600g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Gore-tex® waterproof fabric bootie
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.