Belleville 763 Waterproof Assault Boot (Desert Tan)
USA Made and Berry Compliant, the Belleville 6″ Sabre boot provides lightweight toughness in rugged terrain. With its aggressive styling and other special features, including the exclusive Vibram® “IBEX” outsole, the 763 Sabre is built to provide stability and support to keep you mobile in any environment.
- HEIGHT: 6” (Above-the-Ankle)
- UPPER: Flesh-side out cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM® “IBEX” outsole for rugged terrain
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole extend wear
- Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a customized fit
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.