Belleville 693 Waterproof Assault Flight Boot (Sage Green)
The 693 is the newest addition to Belleville’s Air Force Flight Certified boots. Suitable for both flight & everyday use, the new Belleville 693 USAF Flight Approved Assault Boot is first in its class. Built with a more modern & aggressive look, the 693 also offers an athletic fit that allows for better tactile feel of the rudder pedals during flight.
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent polyurethane midsole and exclusive VIBRAM® IBEX low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and maximize traction in rugged terrain
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe and heel bumper to aid in vertical climbing and crawling
- Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a customized fit
- Premium polyurethane removable insole
- 8” height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site HERE.