Belleville 690ST Waterproof Steel Toe Flight Boot (Sage Green)
The first sage green boot to be approved by the U.S. Air Force for flight use. Built exactly to the same specifications as the previously approved black flight boots, the 690ST allows for an easy transition to a new flight boot that airmen have been comfortable, familiar and happy with, for years.
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 & F2413-11 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Gore-tex® waterproof fabric bootie
- Single density molded removable insole
- 8” height
- U.S Air Force Flight Approved
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also obtain more information HERE.